This device is essentially a smaller version of our popular Shadowmaker in a single channel design. You get the same Low/High set dual dimming capability. We also have the trimmer to adjust subtleness based on load connected; this is critical providing an effect window. Easily control the speed or delay with a simple turn of the knob. You can also output its effects to our PRODimmers.
Each of the 16 Pre-programmed effects has an up and down motion or flow, unlike the Shadowmaker that alternates the effect between each of its 3 channels. This provides a more realistic single channel effect; it can also be used as a single channel dimmer. We also have big power 6, 12 & 24,000 Watt models available! See features & make your selection below.
Cooling is passive but we include a fan for extreme conditions or if silence is not needed. This unit is capable of 2,000 Watts nominal and 2,400 Watts Max power handling from a standard household outlet. With proper wiring, connectors & fuses these units can easily go up to 3K. It will also dim or flicker anything that’s dimmable.
Each channel has an industrial grade 5-15 input & output connector along with an overrated 40A power device. Protection is provided by a 20A fuse (fuses are fast) each time you replace them, it’s like installing a new breaker, at a fraction of the cost. We also use high temperature Teflon coated wire & the best interconnects. This means your investment will last through years of use or abuse!
(2,000 WATT VERSION ONLY)
Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.2 x 3.9 Inches
Weight: 2.6 lbs. / 1.18 kg
Operating temperature range 0C-80C
PIGTAIL VERSION 3.62 x 5.375 x 3.125 Inches
(6, 12, 24,000 WATT PMT Bates VERSION ONLY)
Dimensions: 8.18 x 7.18 x 7.13
Weight: 10.8 lbs. / 4.9 kg
Operating temperature range 0C-60C
(INCLUDED IN ALL VERSIONS)
– 4 toggle switches select 16 pre-programmed effects
– Green & Red ON/OFF push buttons
– LED effect indicator
– Lowset/Highset/Trim with Single speed control
– Red NEON output indicator
– Green NEON indicates circuit ground
– 9VDC interface out sends effects to our PRODimmer
– Retro powder coat wrinkle finish for great looks and enhanced durability
– All aluminum lightweight chassis for strength & heat dissipation!
(2,000 WATT VERSION ONLY)
– Panel mount Edison 5-15 type 125V input
– Panel mount Edison 5-15 type 2,000 Watt output
– Optional 12” #10 GA (#16 GA 240V) Wire I/O with connectors of your choosing (125V & 240V models)
– BLF type fuse holder w/20A fast-acting fuse
– 40A high Temperature power device
– 40mm quiet high performance fan w/tamper resistant internal on/off switch (not in 240V models)
(6, 12, 24,000 WATT VERSION ONLY)
– PT w/Bates Connector (pigtails) 6k-60A, 12k-100A, 24k-100A 240V
– PT w/Bates Wire size (pigtails) 18” IN, 18” OUT 6k-#6/3 SO, 12k & 24k-3x #2 SO
– PMT Bates Connector (panel mounted) 6k-60A, 12k-100A, 24k-100A 240V
– PMT Bates Wire size (panel mounted) 6k-#6 GA Throughout, 12k & 24k-#2 GA Throughout
– Single pole breaker (pigtails w/Bates) 6k-60A, 12k-125A, Dual 125A for 24K
– Single pole High Performance Breaker (panel mounted Bates) 6k-63A, 12k-125A, 24k Dual 125A
– 70A OR 160A High temperature power device
– Removable connector guard/handle combo. (Panel mount version only)
– 60mm quiet high performance fan
View available connectors .