Information Collection & Use
Magicgadgets.com is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, without your consent (consent may take various forms including but not limited to e-mail opt-out programs, requiring a response). We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address; payment information such as your credit card number will be processed by a Secured third party merchant portal (Converge™ Elavon, Inc. formerly Virtual Merchant™). We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information (including access to vendor discount status). To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If we determine that a reseller account has been misused or abused, the account in question will be subject to immediate termination without notice. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
Customer Reviews and/or Comments
The “comments” section of the Magicgadgets.com website is for the purpose of sharing positive experiences. The “comments” section is moderated to ensure accurate and positive testimonials. Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Magicgadgets.com. Magicgadgets.com reserves the right to post or remove any “comments” at its discretion.
By posting your comment(s) or testimonial(s) on our website, you give us permission to reprint or use the comment(s) or testimonial(s) in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint or use of the Comment(s) will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the Comment(s) with or without any name or “user name” name credit; (3) Our right to use the Testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the Testimonial locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You and not someone else composed and posted the comment(s) or testimonial(s).
Other than your name or “user name”, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your comment(s) or testimonial(s).
Policy Change Notification(s)
If you have opted out of receiving e-mail communications from magicgadgets.com, you will still be able to view our policy and/or changes at www.magicgadgets.com. Otherwise, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (503) 678-6236 to ask about any changes and/or updates.
Product Return/Repair/Refund Policy
- All product returns including repairs, require a Return Authorization (RA) number. You may obtain an RA number by contacting Magic Gadgets provided in our “contact us” section or by completing and submitting the RA form located in our support section. Repairs that do not receive an RA number will sit idle until we are contacted by you.
- Any return may be subject but not limited to a 25% restocking fee. This fee may be negotiable (at our option).
- Products that have been registered via our online warranty registration or mail in registration are ineligible for refund.
- Products will be denied return and/or refund after a thirty (30) day(s) period. We will (at our option) extend this period.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us in the following conditions:
- Any product not receiving prior approval for return.
- Any product not clearly displaying the Return Authorization (RA) number on the exterior of the shipping container.
- Any product not purchased from Magicgadgets.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Product repairs will be subject to an $85 minimum bench fee. Any repairs above and beyond that will require authorization and pre-payment by the owner of the equipment.
- Warranty repairs and return shipping will be free of charge, faster delivery methods are available at an additional cost.
We reserve the right to deny shipments to any and all third party addresses (not matching the billing address exactly) or any address that may or may not be suspicious or otherwise false. We will at our option release the above stated shipments if they are determined to be legitimate and/or cleared by us upon request by you prior to ordering.
- All online orders will ship via UPS (United Parcel Service).
- All orders require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of processing you will be notified via email.
- Magicgadgets.com does not process orders during weekends or Holidays.
- No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
- Magicgadgets.com does not guarantee same day shipping.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty is outlined here.
Our products will be warranted for the lifetime of the unit & shall be free of any manufacturer defects. Our products are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery, to the original purchaser or lessee, to be free from defects in materials or workmanship. We will, at our option, extend this warranty beyond one year. The warranty terms stated here MUST BE KEPT to validate this extension. The sole and exclusive remedy for breach of any warranty concerning the products shall be repair or replacement of defective parts at no charge to the original purchaser or lessee, at the discretion of McIntire Enterprises, Inc. for the lifetime of the product. These products are designed and intended for use by competent professionals only. The individual user should determine before use whether these devices are suitable, adequate, or safe for the use intended. Because individual applications are subject to great variation, the manufacturer makes no representation or warranty as to the suitability or fitness of these devices for any specific application. Direct, incidental, special, or consequential damages or losses resulting from the use, or misuse, of these devices shall be the sole responsibility or the purchaser or lessee. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Subjecting the units to excessively rough handling, moisture, high voltages, overloading the output, operating the unit without proper ventilation, improper packaging for shipping, damage incurred during shipping, any improper or negligent use, or any attempt to open, repair or modify the unit, or removal or obscuring of the serial number label will void the warranty. Warranty may be limited to original purchaser as shown on original invoice.
Warranty registration must be completed within (30) thirty days to be eligible.
Download .PDF of Magic Gadgets Policies .